• Welcome to Windows10Forum.com, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers. Using this forum is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Click here to Register a free account now and JOIN the discussion!

Steve K.

New Forum Software

Hi Everyone! As you can see, we have moved to a new Forum Software Platform. In order to login, please use the "I forgot my PW" feature under the login page.

Any other questions/problems, please let me know!

-Steve

• Upvote 2

On 2/25/2016 at 0:36 PM, adacosta said:

Hi Steve, going smooth so far.

Thanks Andre! So far things appear to be looking good. Hopefully they continue that way. ;)

• Upvote 1

On 2/27/2016 at 10:18 AM, Orbits said:

I like it. Much better. 

Sorry but but the old site was bad. I honestly couldn't figure out where stuff was. 

+1

Yes. Much better. Hopefully everyone likes the layout better, too. :)

Hi Have you gave the forum a WOT rating? I just did. it's your turn! It's one of my old forum user names, but it still works!

Capture59.JPG

Edited by holdum333

Your welcome! I like that Thnx H. You can call me H. or you can call me Okie. But please don't call me late for super!

Great forum my friend. Thanks! I'm going to do my Image result for laughing donkey images very best to make it even better. I'm on a roll. You all get off your duff and rate this forum with WOT!

Hey friend! I'm wondering if we could see a members list any time soon. We seem to have a lot of guests registering on the forum. Some are old friends and it would be cool to see a list of registered members. Unless it's a secret LOL!;)