• Welcome to Windows10.help

Welcome to Windows10.help, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers. Using this forum is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Is There Amazon Prime Customer SUpport (I888 927 O787 / Customer Questions & Answers

We’ve changed the way you get help from Amazon. Our phone number is no longer in service, and is now a dedicated line for customers who may have experienced fraud on their account. If your query is not related to fraudulent activity

Contact Amazon Seller customer service. You can call Amazon phone number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.primevideo.com, or write a letter to Amazon.com Services LLC, 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, Washington, United States.

At first, I assumed it might be a mistake or a delayed email from the time I contacted them months earlier. But curiosity got the better of me, and I contacted eBay to ask what it was about. They told me that “I” had a conversation with eBay support? What the hell? It was a text-chat, and they emailed me a transcript:
Let me just stop right there, so I can point out that address isn’t mine. It’s just a fake address of a hotel that was in the same zip code where I lived. I used it to register some domains, knowing that the whois information all too often becomes public. I used the same general area as I lived, so that my ip address would match up with it.