• Welcome to Windows10Forum.com, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers. Using this forum is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Click here to Register a free account now and JOIN the discussion!

• Similar Content

• By Dan Thomsen
      I cannot download Apps on windows store. When I click the green 'Get' button beneath the App, the page seems to just refresh and nothing happens. The 'Get' button is still there and no download has started. I don't get an error message or anything, just keeps refreshing the page. Any Ideas?
    • By monarhian
      Guys I was previously facing issues where I could download any game from windows 10 store like If I click on it and it was kinda locked whilst I was downloading other apps just fine.. anyways I found out few errors in windows registry and some other shit and I formatted the entire hdd and did clean installation of windows 10.. Now the following problem I am facing..

1- windows store opens and so is the dialogue box of downloading any game, however, it keeps on downloading and never finishes e.g asphalt 8 has a size of roughly around 2.1gb and my download went on like on 2.3 gb and I got frustrated and canceled it

2- whenever I download any other app it does show that blue shaded line ( graphical representation of data downloaded) but in case of game it only shows the speed and amount in number but no blue shaded line 

I have done:

1- troubleshooting
      2- wsreset 
      2- checked in services whether windows services is on and set to automatic.. 

I am totally paranoid right now as there is no such offline mode to install this freaky game like good ole days...

I will really appreciate if there's any work around here

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online