• Welcome to Windows10Forum.com, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers. Using this forum is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Click here to Register a free account now and JOIN the discussion!

Sign in to follow this  
jaisonwhitekar

Windows 1809 doesn't show MS Account profile picture anywhere?

After the 1809 update, Windows is not showing my Microsoft Account's profile picture on the Windows Login screen, in the Start Menu or the Account Settings.

I did a clean install of 1809 while without internet to prevent unwanted old drivers to be installed. After installation, I connected to the internet and have succesfully logged in with my Microsoft account and confirmed it in the Account Settings. On previous Windows 10 versions, this would immediately show me the Microsoft Account's profile picture in all of the above mentioned places, but on 1809 it just won't show up.

I have tried the following:
1. Did several reboots as well as cold boots
2. Went back to a local account and logged in again with my Microsoft Account.
3. Removed and changed my online Microsoft account's profile picture.
4. Did an sfc/ scannow without finding any integrity violations.
5. Ran the Account Troubleshooter

The option to Sync my Settings is enabled. I have Windows Pro x64. All the other Microsoft apps such as Mail, Calendar, Weather, News, etc. are showing my profile picture normally.

Anyone else having this?

6 hours ago, jaisonwhitekar said:

After the 1809 update, Windows is not showing my Microsoft Account's profile picture on the Windows Login screen, in the Start Menu or the Account Settings.

I did a clean install of 1809 while without internet to prevent unwanted old drivers to be installed. After installation, I connected to the internet and have succesfully logged in with my Microsoft account and confirmed it in the Account Settings. On previous Windows 10 versions, this would immediately show me the Microsoft Account's profile picture in all of the above mentioned places, but on 1809 it just won't show up.

I have tried the following:
1. Did several reboots as well as cold boots
2. Went back to a local account and logged in again with my Microsoft Account.
3. Removed and changed my online Microsoft account's profile picture.
4. Did an sfc/ scannow without finding any integrity violations.inro.in/lucky-patcher/ inro.in/9apps inro.in/vidmate/

5. Ran the Account Troubleshooter

The option to Sync my Settings is enabled. I have Windows Pro x64. All the other Microsoft apps such as Mail, Calendar, Weather, News, etc. are showing my profile picture normally.

Anyone else having this?

my issue has been  solved