• Welcome to Windows10Forum.com, a free community where people just like you come together to discuss, share and learn how to use their computers. Using this forum is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view all the content on the site, however, you won't be able to leave comments or create new topics unless you create a free account. 

Click here to Register a free account now and JOIN the discussion!

BAOZHAI

VPN Deals (Black Friday)

On 10/29/2018 at 4:12 PM, Lindaawilsoon said:

Hi BaoZhai,

That's great initiative for those who is now searching a platform where all the Black Friday VPN Deals are available at one place.

I believe more exclusive deals are coming on our way. We just need to wait for other exclusive deals in the upcoming season though some of the top providers already announced as mentioned above.

On 10/29/2018 at 4:12 PM, Lindaawilsoon said:

Hi BaoZhai,

That's great initiative for those who is now searching a platform where all the Black Friday VPN Deals are available at one place.

Wow, what an amazing deals offering this year, surely will grab one deal this year. even i was looking forward to get the VPN service for safe and secure streaming.

On 10/29/2018 at 12:34 PM, BAOZHAI said:

There will be some great deals for VPN on this black Friday. I have started this thread so that we can share some of the best discounts. Please share if anyone has anything......

My first share: https://www.vpnranks.com/black-friday-vpn-deals/

Well I have seen a lot of websites offering similar VPN providers and their similar discounts. The lists varies from 70 to even 100 providers loll. 

Most common vpn discounts and coupons are:

1. ExpressVPN
  2. NordVPN
  3. PureVPN
  4. CyberGhost VPN

However coming across https://www.kodivpn.co/black-friday-vpn-deals/ I only found 47 providers with emphasis on only the best discounts for top 10 VPN providers.