my SSD is only 128 GB. Not enough to work with a lot of files.
Like on Windows 7 before, I tried to "move" my main user profile from my small SSD to my larger HDD.
so I did this way:
- Log in and log out briefly.
- Under another profile doing this......
- copy this special profile to the HDD - here I use FastCopy with ACL option, which cioy all file permissions.
- create with junction or mklink from C:\Users\Base (SSD) to D:\Users\Base (HDD)
- and now login again with the base profile
This has never been a problem with Windows 7 (and also with previou